All Buds Organics products have obtained European ECOCERT organic certification and comply with international organic standards。 ECOCERT is one of the largest and comprehensive organic certification organizations in the world. We must follow strict organic production requirements, including raw material sources, storage, production process, packaging and transportation. We must follow the requirements of ECOCERT, provide sufficient product transparency, and ensure that each batch of ingredients and products can be traced. ECOCERT requires that 95% of the ingredients in each product must come from natural sources, and the remaining 5% also has very strict requirements. For a product to be certified as organic, 95% of its plant ingredients must come from an organically approved source, and at least 10% of the entire product must be organic.
Buds Organics is more ideal for babies and the earth:
Buds Organics uses the highest quality organic and natural ingredients to protect babies from pesticides, herbicides, genetically modified organisms and other potentially dangerous chemical ingredients. We also want to minimize the damage to the environment. Choosing to use organic ingredients represents the abandonment of chemical agents, thereby reducing soil, water and air pollution. This is the best coexistence plan for mankind and the earth.